The English Premier League summer season switch window will formally open on Friday, June 10, and can shut on Thursday, September 1, which is consistent with different European leagues.
Regardless of the official date being virtually two weeks away, a variety of offers have already been accomplished up to now.
Listed below are all of the offers completed up to now;
- Dinos Mavropanos (Stuttgart)
- Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
- Boubacar Kamara (Marseille)
- Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) Mortgage
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Jayson Molumby (West Brom)
- Martin Kelly (launched)
- Fabio Carvalho (Fulham)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) Deal agreed in precept
- Edinson Cavani (launched)
- Harry Lewis (Bradford Metropolis)