Costa Rica sealed the final spot on the finals of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 following a 1-0 victory over New Zealand on Tuesday.
Joel Campbell netted the one aim that despatched Costa Rica to the World Cup for a 3rd successive event as they edged previous 10-man New Zealand of their intercontinental playoff at Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium.
Wales and Australia are the opposite two groups to qualify for the World Cup after successful their playoffs this month in opposition to Ukraine and Peru, respectively.
Right here is the checklist of the ultimate 32 groups;
- Group A – Qatar (hosts), Ecuador, Senegal and the Netherlands
- Group B – England, Iran, the US and Wales
- Group C – Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Poland
- Group D – France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia
- Group E – Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan
- Group F – Belgium, Canada, Morocco and Croatia
- Group G – Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon
- Group H – Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay and South Korea
The stage is about. We now know the ultimate 32 groups which can be heading to #Qatar2022. 🤩
Who will raise the #FIFAWorldCup? 🏆 pic.twitter.com/SajfjpmnAx
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) June 14, 2022